It's true that I'm a Bon Jovi veteran. Last nights concert was AMAZING! I can proudly say that I now have six Bon Jovi concerts under my belt. I should have seen more, but you know how it goes, life gets in the way. Ten years was way to long that's for sure! The performance was just as spectacular as I last remember! Jon really knows how to bring out the energy and rock the crowd!
Our seats were pretty good. They weren't front row, but close enough to where I was able to get some pretty good pictures with my camera.
Now I just need to buy the new CD so I can learn those new songs they played for us last night. Pretty catchy tunes. I mean c'mon it's Bon Jovi so of course the new material is going to be awesome! :)
I love this video because he shakes his butt all through the song. Hey..that's why over half the women still attend the concerts! ;) My camera did a pretty good job, though the sound quality isn't that great. Time to upgrade the camera I guess.
You can find the pictures on my Instagram page. :)
Click on the brown camera icon under "Follow Me" ------------>


No comments:
Post a Comment