Monday, September 1, 2014

It has been a fairly quiet Summer. Our yearly beach trip was also used to pay respects to the sweetest man I've ever known. Actually, it was a surprise to us to stay on the beach. Grateful to those that made the beach stay happen! Under the circumstances, though, it was still nice to be on the beach with family. We shared lots of memories, I learned a lot about the Green family, and also spent time with "new" cousins. I would not have traded that moment for anything!
The girls and I have had our share of ups and downs over the past few months. Therapy has helped a lot. I am so thankful for my loving and caring family and friends that have been there for us recently. You guys will never know how much it means to us! The school year started of great for the girls, and so far so good! (fingers crossed!) I'm taking this Fall semester off since we will more then likely be moving. I don't want any kind of stress to affect my GPA. I feel this is the best decision for me at this time. Spring semester can't get here quick enough! I never thought I would hear myself say that I actually miss school. Haha!
Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you all have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.
 photo 24828.gif