UGH! Facebook. Where do I begin? Have I expressed how much I dislike Facebook, but yet I just can't stay away. Not that I'm obsessed with any one person, that will never happen. I guess it's the instant gratification of knowing what everyone is up to instantly at my fingertips. It's really the only way I keep in touch with close friends and distant family. Sad. I guess the convenience factor plays a big role once again. It's so much easier to send a quick message than to pick up the phone. Anyway, I'm staying away as much as possible, updating only with check-ins and a status update every once in a while.
This blog is the place to be if you want to follow me from now on. I'll be posting pictures here and on Instagram from now on. I'm not deactivating my Facebook profile. You can still message me on Facebook, I just won't be on as much.
Don't forget to follow me on the other websites as well. :)
Happy Blogging!


No comments:
Post a Comment