Happy New Year! 2013 is going to be my best year yet! Of course it can't be New Years with the list of resolutions. I know what you're thinking, that its pretty much a list of things that I'll never do. Well guess what, I have 3 already accomplished/ currently working on! So there! :)
My 2013 New Years Resolutions:
1. Go back to school. (I'm already signed up and ready to go.)
2. Volunteer. (I'm all signed up and ready to go with the Red Cross.)
3. Run at least one 5K. (I'm registered for one in February.)
4. Walk and exercise regularly.
5. Eat sugar free and low carb.
6. Drop at least two pant sizes by December 2013.
7. Attend church with the kids on a regular basis.
8. Have a positive attitude about everything.
9. Let go of past issues. Keep a distance from people that cause them and keep drama going. I simply don't want to hear it anymore.
10. Take the time to expand my craft business.
11. Get financially stable.
12. Visit as many historical sites as possible.
13. Finish my family ancestry scrapbook.
Well, this is a start. I have a lot more I would like to add, but these are the most important. I'm wishing you all a healthy and prosperous 2013!


No comments:
Post a Comment