I had a blast tonight with my sister and cousin. We went down to Whole Foods in Buckhead to shop and we ate at the food bar in the store. AMAZING healthy food! I want to go back already! We have so much fun together. I enjoy the close bond that has developed between us. Family is everything to me, the true family that doesn't back stab and create constant drama.
I am reinventing myself into the person I've be longing to be for quite some time. It's time to live the life that I want. So, if that means choosing who I want to be around, well it's being done for a reason. Not too worried about whose feelings are being hurt because mine have never been considered in the past. I have learned the hard way who can be trusted and who can't.
ANYWAY....back on subject....Went drove around Buckhead.....thru the redlight district. I always get a kick out of seeing that area. :) Then, we topped the night off with Starbucks! You can't go wrong with Starbucks venti hot chocolate. A nice treat every once is a while is ok.....I guess! LOL
Until next time, have a great night! <3 br="br">3>


No comments:
Post a Comment