Saturday, January 28, 2012

Blake Shelton Concert

Last night, Taylor and I went to the Blake Shelton concert at Gwinnett Arena. We had a BLAST!!! Not to mention the awesome seats we had, 13 rows from the front stage and about 12 seats from the stage on our right. What a perfect way to celebrate Taylor's very first concert. :) Blake put on an awesome show, as well as Justin Moore who opened up Blake. I will definitely buy tickets to see him again!
The only bummer was the iPod didn't take good pictures at all, or video. I knew I should've brought my camera. Oh well. Lesson learned, and next time I will know better.

Even though the picture quality totally sucks and he looks like a ghost, we were about 10 feet away from him. The picture doesn't do it justice, appears farther away than we actually were.






No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.
 photo 24828.gif